The page kit subscriptions always SHIP FREE! No code required.
Collect all of the monthly themed page kits to make your own Calendar Quiet Book! Children will learn the months of the year, while also practicing fine motor skills (snapping, zipping, tying bows, weaving), colors, shapes, letter and number recognition, and counting. There is also plenty of opportunity for imaginative and creative play!
There are 10 total Page Kits needed to make this book. Each page kit includes the template, instructions, and ALL supplies necessary to make TWO pages. This is a subscription so you will be charged on the 28th each month for the one Page Kit that is sent (with the exception of December 28 and June 28 - you will not be charged or a receive a Page Kit for January and July). Here is what your Calendar Quiet Book will consist of:
- Fabric Cover - Sew the fabric together to get this quilted look (step by step detailed instructions provided!). It also comes with handles, binder rings, hook and loop fastener, and words to iron on. In the special instructions at check out, please include the name you'd like for "Made with love by______ " that is on the back. *Note - the cover kit ships in September and NOT on the first month of your subscription.
- January - Build a Snowman (Add hats, a scarf, stick arms, and mittens)
- February - Valentine's I Spy (Look and find various items in the picture)
- March - Make a Rainbow (Stack colors at the pot of gold)
- April (2 pages) - Alphabet Matching (Pair lower and upper case letters to complete the Easter egg)
- May - Teapot and Cup (Has removable magnetic handle and spout)
- June - Go Fishing (Has magnetic fishing pole and fish)
- July - Flag Puzzle (Triangle pieces attach to the page)
- August - School Bus (Wipers and wheels move, doors open and shut, and has finger puppet people. *Snaps are optional and snap tool is not provided)
- September - Find the Acorns (There are 10 hidden among the leaf flaps, zippered tree, and textured leaves. One is loose to feed the squirrel with the fuzzy tail!)
- October Page 1 - Costume Dress Up (Includes astronaut, princess, super hero, ghost, and banana)
- October Page 2 - Spider Finger Puppet (Lift his web to detach it)
- November Page 1 - Turkey (Match the feather colors to spell "Thanks". *Snaps are optional and snap tool is not provided).
- November Page 2 - Pie Weaving (Finish the apple pie by weaving it closed)
- December Page 1 - Decorate the Christmas Tree (Embroidered star and ornaments included)
- December Page 2 - Gingerbread House with Gingerbread Man Finger Puppet (Embroidered peppermint is included)
- Birthday Page 1 - Decorate the Cupcake (Add frosting, cupcake liners, and candles) Add these pages near your child's birthday month!
- Birthday Page 2 - Balloon Shapes (Match the shapes and tie the ribbon)
If you'd just like to purchase a one-time single page kit to add to your current Quiet Book, go here. They are only available to pre-order for the current month.
Here is how it will be sent to you over the course of the year. Payment will be charged on the 1st of every month (except for January and July - you will not be charged or receive a page kit these months):
- January/February - Sent after February 1
- March/Birthday Part 1 - Sent after March 1
- April (2 pages) - Sent after April 1
- May/Birthday Part 2 - Sent after May 1
- June/July - Sent after June 1
- August/September - Sent after August 1
- Cover - Sent after September 1
- October (2 pages) - Sent after October 1
- November (2 pages) - Sent after November 1
- December (2 pages) - Sent after December 1
The pages will repeat so you can begin your subscription at any point throughout the year. You may cancel your subscription at any time. It will automatically stop after you have received all 10 page kits.
The templates and instructions are licensed to you only for personal use as a single user. You may not make and sell them or share the documents.
*These pages contain small parts and magnets so it is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. All children should be supervised by adults while they are playing with the book.
Subscribing to Quiet Book Queen's monthly pages has been the best decision ever! She sends EVERYTHING you need and it takes no time at all. Her instructions are clear and precise and you know she pours her whole heart into everything she creates. You won't be disappointed in your purchase!
I am in month 2 of my calendar book subscription and have completed 4 pages for my toddlers quiet book page. The great thing is I did all 4 pages in 1 day! It was so easy to assemble and sew with very detailed instructions to follow. I am really excited to continue working on this great project and gift it to my daughter for Christmas.
I just finished our Calendar Quiet Book and we love it. The kits come with everything you need and the instructions are easy to follow. Kailan is always available for assistance and provides great customer service!. I look forward to my son playing with the books for years to come!
I have completed my monthly subscription for the calendar book and I couldn’t be more excited to make it for my son! The learning and skills he will gain from his quiet book are tremendous! Kailan does an amazing job designing the books for young minds!
I absolutely love the calendar quiet book! It’s the gift that keeps on giving. Each month’s page is thoughtfully put together. The ideas are so creative, and each page helps develop your child’s growing skills. Kailan’s step by step instruction are so detailed, even a beginner sewer can successfully create a fun filled book for the entire year!