Do you love the Nutcracker? It's a holiday classic! Make a Nutcracker themed Quiet Book for the little ones in your life so they can practice fine motor skills, learn through play, and use their imaginations.
This is a bundle of 10 page patterns representing the first Act in the Nutcracker play, coming out to just $2 per page.
- 10 page templates with detailed instructions AND SVG files (to use with a machine that cuts felt like the Cricut Maker):
- Tie the Bow on Clara's Dress - great fine motor skill practice!
- Music Notes Part 1 - store the notes in the piano pocket and work on left/right, matching colors and letters
- Music Notes Part 2 - match the notes on the correct spot of the grand staff
- Dinner Plate - set the table for a feast and serve it!
- Clock - the clock hands turn so you can make it midnight or any other time!
- Rocking Horse - the horse will rock back and forth and also has texture mane and tail to play with
- Nutcracker Buckle and Texture Beard - buckle his belt and feel his soft beard
- Growing Christmas Tree - pull down and then up on the Christmas tree to make it grow like in the play
- Finger Puppets - act out the battle scene with Clara, Nutcracker, and Mouse King finger puppets
- Sliding Sleigh - off Clara and the prince go in the sliding sleigh!
- Detailed instructions on how to put your book together
The pages are 9" x12" and the felt can be found here on my website. Tools can be found here. If you buy what you need from my shop, you get FREE SHIPPING if you spend over $40 (code will be in your instructions).
Some pages may contain small parts so they are not recommended for children under 3 years of age. All children should be supervised by adults while they are playing with the book.
This file is licensed to you only for personal use as a single user. You may not make and sell them or share the file.
Due to the nature of digital downloads, there are no refunds on this product. If you have any questions during the process, please email email@example.com. Happy to help!