Buy this single page kit to make and add these two pages to your current Quiet Book. The word "May" can be left off.
If you'd like to collect each monthly themed page kit to make your own Calendar Quiet Book, purchase the subscription here instead, and receive a discount each month!
- Sing and act out "I'm a Little Teapot" with the removable magnetic handle and spout.
- Pretend play at it's finest as children can pour "tea" in to the teacup.
- Tuck the ribbons behind the elastic on the back of the spout when not in use.
- The word "May" will come ready to iron on in!
Balloon Shape Matching
- Match the shapes to the correct balloon.
- Practice those shapes and colors!
- Store all of the loose pieces in the pocket.
- Practice tying bows around the balloon strings.
ALL supplies are included, as well as the templates and instructions.
The templates and instructions are licensed to you only for personal use as a single user. You may not make and sell them or share the documents.
*This page contains small parts and magnets (although you sew them inside) so it is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. All children should be supervised by adults while they are playing with the book.