Adding an Alphabet Set to your felt story collection is a smart decision! Parents create learning through play opportunities, and children will benefit tremendously.
The possibilities are endless to practice identifying letters, letter sounds, and spelling! Here are some ideas on how to incorporate the alphabet in to your felt play:
- Match upper case and lower case letters
- Sort all of your felt pieces into groups by what letter they begin with
- Add the beginning letters of each felt story piece to a felt story scene
- Ask specific questions such as "Can you find the letter that dinosaur starts with?"
- Spell words of felt pieces that you see
- Practice spelling sight words or their name
- Let children loose and see what they come up!
This story set includes 26 lower case letters. If you want the upper case letters, you can find them here.
This set comes with an eco-friendly storage bag that is labeled with a picture for children to easily identify.
Get the fold up felt play mat to take with you on the go. It has two different scenes to choose from and pockets to store felt pieces!
Meets CSPC safety requirements.