A Quiet Book is a screen-free way to engage imaginations, learn through play, and practice fine motor skills! This book consists of 7 activities in one place
- Ice Cream Rhymes - place the scoops on the cone that they rhyme with.
- Measuring - the ruler is removable so you can practice measuring all of the the things on the page.
- Fractions - a visual representation of a whole, half, third, fourth, and eighth.
- Map of the World - place the continent labels next to the right continent.
- Phases of the Moon - arrange the moons in the right spot above the label and use the picture to match them if you need a little help.
- Sliding Vowels - practice reading CVC words. Move the ribbon up and down to create real words and nonsense words too.
- Systems in the Body - Stack all of the body systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous, muscular, skeletal, and respiratory) on the person on the page.
The cover of this book is an adorable stack of books with little bookworms on them.
The pages are 9" x 12" and the cover is slightly larger. It has button holes sewn in, and ribbon holds the pages together. The inner pages are hole punched.
This is perfectly usable, but if you'd like to install grommets for extra reinforcement and switch out the ribbon for binder rings, you can purchase the Grommet Tool Kit here. All you will need is a hammer, and there is a video to show you how to install them!
Meets CPSC safety requirements and is appropriate for age 5 and up.
This item is handmade and ready to ship.