Quiet Book Swap Group – $40
Make and receive 16 pages. You can divide them up and get 2 smaller books out of this group or you can keep it one large book. Your payment includes:
- My organization fee
- Assembly supplies (grommets and binder rings)
- Template and instructions for your page
- Cover Tutorial
You will buy your page supplies on your own. The shipping costs to send your swapped pages back to you will be added at checkout. It is $7.50, or if you are local you will select Free Local Pickup.
Your Individual Page Costs
- This varies depending on the supplies needed for your page.
- I estimate pages cost between $1.50 and $3.50 each depending on your page design and materials needed.
- You may buy your supplies when you are able (wait until the next pay day, buy a little at a time, etc.)
The following may be additional costs depending on your situation:
- I can make a cover for you for $32, plus tax for CA residents. You can see the fabric options here.
If you cannot attend the swap, you will need to buy:
- If you cannot attend the swap (either you are mailing your pages because you aren’t local or something such as an illness or childcare issue comes up) and you don’t have a way to sew your pages back to back, I can sew them for you and punch holes.
- The cost is $20 for me to sew your pages back to back and punch holes. You will still install your own grommets.
You pay at the beginning of the process.
Equivalent sized Quiet Books would be sold for about $350! They are so labor intensive. I can help you make a book for a fraction of the cost!