A Quiet Book is a screen-free way to engage imaginations, learn through play, and practice fine motor skills. This book consists of 7 activities in one place:
- Phone - practice important phone numbers (911, mom, dad, grandma, etc.) It has a pocket for you to add in your own phone book with family pictures and phone numbers. You can print them on cardstock, laminate, hole punch, and put them on a loose leaf binder ring.
- Build a Sand Castle - store the pieces in the bucket.
- Kite Braiding - braid the ribbon tail.
- Cookie Jar and Cookie Tray - count the chocolate chips and match them to the number on the tray.
- Ice Cream Sundae - stack the ice cream flavors and make a sundae (cherry and whipped cream are sewn together to make a larger piece).
- Teddy Bear - practice tying his bow so shoe tying will be a breeze!
- Puzzle - arrange the pieces to fill up the square. There is a way it will work!
The cover of this book is an adorable dog theme.
The pages are 9" x 12" and the cover is slightly larger. It has button holes sewn in, and ribbon holds the pages together. The inner pages are hole punched.
This is perfectly usable, but if you'd like to install grommets for extra reinforcement and switch out the ribbon for binder rings, you can purchase the Grommet Tool Kit here. All you will need is a hammer, and there is a video to show you how to install them!
Meets CPSC safety requirements and is appropriate for age 3 and up with adult supervision.
This item is handmade and ready to ship.