Do you love the Nutcracker? It's a holiday classic! Make a Nutcracker themed Quiet Book for the little ones in your life so they can practice fine motor skills, learn through play, and use their imaginations.
This is a bundle of 10 page patterns representing the second Act in the Nutcracker play, coming out to just $2 per page.
- 10 page templates with detailed instructions AND SVG files (to use with a machine that cuts felt like the Cricut Maker):
- Sugar Plum Fairy - slide her across the land of sweets
- Country Dances - use the card to place the food item that came from each country
- Waltz of the Flowers Part 1 - count beads from 1-5
- Waltz of the Flowers Part 2 - count beads from 6-10
- Mother Ginger - lift the zipper to see the kids under her skirt
- Music Beats - order numbers from 1 to 4 and match them to the music note
- Instruments of the Orchestra - place the instrument in the pocket with their name
- Present Pocket - store the memory pieces here
- Memory - a page to play memory with items from the story
- Snap Together Nutcracker - make funny positions with his arms and legs
- Detailed instructions on how to put your book together
The pages are 9" x12" and the felt can be found here on my website. Tools can be found here. If you buy what you need from my shop, you get FREE SHIPPING if you spend over $40 (code will be in your instructions).
Some pages may contain small parts so they are not recommended for children under 3 years of age. All children should be supervised by adults while they are playing with the book.
This file is licensed to you only for personal use as a single user. You may not make and sell them or share the file.
Due to the nature of digital downloads, there are no refunds on this product. If you have any questions during the process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy to help!