The page kit subscriptions always SHIP FREE! No code required.
Collect all of the monthly themed page kits to make your own Calendar Quiet Book! Children will learn the months of the year, while also practicing fine motor skills (snapping, zipping, tying bows, weaving), colors, shapes, letter and number recognition, and counting. There is also plenty of opportunity for imaginative and creative play!
There are 10 total Page Kits needed to make this book. Each page kit includes the template, instructions, and ALL supplies necessary to make TWO pages. This is a subscription so you will be charged each month for the one Page Kit that is sent (with the exception of January and July - you will not be charged or a receive a Page Kit for these months). Here is what your Calendar Quiet Book will consist of:
- Fabric Cover - Cut and sew felt pieces to the black fabric and then make the cover. Includes a pocket, handles, binder rings, and iron on words. In the special instructions at check out, please include the name you'd like for "Made with love by______ " that is on the back. *Note - the cover kit ships in September and NOT on the first month of your subscription.
- January - Build a Snowman (Add hats, a scarf, stick arms, and mittens)
- February - Valentine's I Spy (Look and find various items in the picture)
- March - Make a Rainbow (Stack colors at the pot of gold)
- April (2 pages) - Alphabet Matching (Pair lower and upper case letters to complete the Easter egg)
- May - Teapot and Cup (Has removable magnetic handle and spout)
- June - Go Fishing (Has magnetic fishing pole and fish)
- July - Flag Puzzle (Triangle pieces attach to the page)
- August - School Bus (Wipers and wheels move, doors open and shut, and has finger puppet people. *Snaps are optional and snap tool is not provided)
- September - Find the Acorns (There are 10 hidden among the leaf flaps, zippered tree, and textured leaves. One is loose to feed the squirrel with the fuzzy tail!)
- October Page 1 - Costume Dress Up (Includes astronaut, princess, super hero, ghost, and banana)
- October Page 2 - Spider Finger Puppet (Lift his web to detach it)
- November Page 1 - Turkey (Match the feather colors to spell "Thanks". *Snaps are optional and snap tool is not provided).
- November Page 2 - Pie Weaving (Finish the apple pie by weaving it closed)
- December Page 1 - Decorate the Christmas Tree (Embroidered star and ornaments included)
- December Page 2 - Gingerbread House with Gingerbread Man Finger Puppet (Embroidered peppermint is included)
- Birthday Page 1 - Decorate the Cupcake (Add frosting, cupcake liners, and candles) Add these pages near your child's birthday month!
- Birthday Page 2 - Balloon Shapes (Match the shapes and tie the ribbon)
If you'd just like to purchase a one-time single page kit to add to your current Quiet Book, go here. They are only available to pre-order for the current month.
Here is how it will be sent to you over the course of the year. Payment will be charged on the 28th of every month (except for December 28 and June 28 - you will not be charged or receive a page kit in January or July):
- January/February - Sent after February 1
- March/Birthday Part 1 - Sent after March 1
- April (2 pages) - Sent after April 1
- May/Birthday Part 2 - Sent after May 1
- June/July - Sent after June 1
- August/September - Sent after August 1
- Cover - Sent after September 1
- October (2 pages) - Sent after October 1
- November (2 pages) - Sent after November 1
- December (2 pages) - Sent after December 1
The pages will repeat so you can begin your subscription at any point throughout the year. You may cancel your subscription at any time. It will automatically stop after you have received all 10 page kits.
The templates and instructions are licensed to you only for personal use as a single user. You may not make and sell them or share the documents.
*These pages contain small parts and magnets so it is not recommended for children under 3 years of age. All children should be supervised by adults while they are playing with the book.
I am very happy with the August/ September pages! I havent put them together yet, but the instructions look great. Hope to find time soon! This is going to be such a fun project for me and I cant wait to give it to my Grand daughter!
Amazing “to me” gift by mail! April-May Calendar Page Kit is colorful and ready to go! Beautiful and convenient!! Thank you so much Quiet Queen!
Looks great! Can’t wait to put it all together. Everything is cut and ready for me to sew together! I’m so excited can’t wait for next months pages to arrive
My children love these books and can be entertained for hours. I highly reccomend purchasing from Kailan. She is very customer oriented and these books are great fun:
I fell in love with quiet books. I first joined 2 large group page swaps with The Quiet Book Queen and then started receiving random pages that went along with the monthly quiet book. This year she started a subscription for the pages and I didn't hesitate to join! I already knew how easy her pages were to put together. With each kit, you get the felt and printed instructions. They are so easy to follow. Once you have the pages done, your book is really ready to start sewing together. No binding or anything else needed. Just sew around the edges and add the rings. Your child will be playing with their quiet book in no time!!! :) This is well worth the subscription, you will be happy once your page kits start to come! :)