If you're here, you must have read my book! Thanks so much!! But if you didn't know, I wrote a book with over 80 activities you can do with your preschooler for some indoor fun and learning through play.
Here are some free printables you can use with the activities in the book. Enter your email and they will be sent right away!
A Look at a Few Activities
- Put band-aids (or sticky notes) on the teddy bear to match upper and lower case letters.
- Glue the flowers to green craft sticks to "plant" in pot filled with beans or rice. Sensory play and work on building words!
- Play pretend in a flower shop with the flower order form and color labels.
- Cut out the rhyming pictures to put on plastic or wood blocks and pair together. Keep them in busy bag to bring out whenever you need them!
- Use felt and plastic colored eggs to make a color matching activity that also works fine motor skills.
- The Reading BINGO Challenge encourages reading, while also putting a little spin on it. Find different books to read or read in different places to get a BINGO! You can read together, or send your little one off to explore books on their own.